- Merchant: A merchant that uses the Omnivore API to access or interface with services provided by Customer.
- Performance Credit: A credit on Customer's invoice based on Olo's SLA performance during the prior month.
Customer Support Service Level
- Active Production Store: A Production Store which has been validated by Olo to be completely configured and functional with the Omnivore API. Production Stores in the process of being installed and configured are "Non-Active Production Stores" until installation, configuration, and validation are complete.
- Non-Production Store: A test or lab location used for development purposes and not serving or transacting with real consumers.
- Production Store: A physical location serving and transacting with real consumers.
- Support Business Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am to 8pm US/Eastern, excluding any day that Olo’s corporate office is closed and any temporary variations in hours, of which Olo shall notify Customer in advance.
- Severity 1 - Full Outage: Severity 1 covers significant loss or disruption of service or critical functionality provided by Olo to Customer for a large number of Active Production Stores. This includes global or regional service outages, complete downtime for critical services, and loss, corruption, or breach of Customer data.
- Severity 2 - Partial or Localized Outage: Severity 2 covers significant loss or disruption of service or critical functionality provided by Olo to Customer for a small number of Active Production Stores. This includes feature- or store-specific outages impacting one or more stores, partial or intermittent downtime for critical services, and other breaking issues with no workaround.
- Severity 3 - Degraded Services: Severity 3 covers minor loss or disruption of service or functionality provided by Olo to Customer for individual Active Production Stores. This includes store-specific issues, limited or temporary interruption of non-critical services, and other issues not covered under higher Severity Levels.
- Severity 4 - General Inquiries or Technical Assistance: Severity 4 covers general questions or comments and cases for Non-Active Production Stores and/or Non-Production Stores. This includes requests for information, scheduling of resources, new store installations, and other issues not covered under higher Severity Levels.
- Features and functionality in the Omnivore API that were previously working correctly, and then stopped working as the result of newly released Omnivore Software, will be considered Severity 2 or 3 issues, depending on the impact and scope of the bug.
- Support cases may result in the identification of a new bug within the Omnivore API that cannot be classified as a regression of previously correctly functioning features or functionality. These cases, by default, will not be classified as one of the previously defined Severity Levels, and will be resolved on a timeline based on prioritization of the defect against other development efforts, and development resources becoming available to work on the issue.
- Olo will make all practicable efforts to provide Customer with accurate timelines for delivery of resolution to non-regression bugs.
Olo Community Portal
- Customer will have access to the Olo Community Portal within Salesforce so that they can submit, track and update support tickets.
- Customer support is available for all Severity Levels via the Olo Community Portal during Support Business Hours.
- Customer support is available for all Severity Levels via email during Support Business Hours.
- A case number will be generated for any inquiry to the support email address within thirty (30) minutes of submittal.
- Cases submitted via email will be reviewed based on order received.
- Customers may request phone support for Severity 3 and Severity 4 cases if unable to resolve via email.
- Olo will schedule a time during Support Business Hours for support to be provided via phone.
Description of Support Services
The following services are included in standard support services, and will be performed by Olo:
- Training for the Customer so that they can complete installation of the Omnivore Software at Production Stores and development environments.
- Diagnosis and resolution of issues or bugs within the Omnivore API.
- Diagnosis and assistance with resolution of POS configuration issues preventing Omnivore services from functioning correctly.
- Diagnosis of bugs or issues with POS software preventing the Omnivore API from functioning.
- Technical support in developing, testing, and launching POS integrations using the Omnivore API.
- Assistance escalating POS service problems unrelated to the Omnivore API to Merchant's third-party POS provider.
The following services are not included in standard support services. Olo may, on occasion, at the request of the Customer and at its own discretion, perform activities related to these services. These services may incur additional fees to Customer. Olo takes no responsibility for any issues or downtime related to activities performed in relation to these services. Olo will never perform activities related to these services without the explicit permission of the Customer, Merchant, and other relevant parties.
- Diagnosis or repair of POS service problems unrelated to the Omnivore API.
- Resolution of bugs or issues with POS software outside the scope of the Omnivore API, or outside of the scope of Olo's ability to resolve.
- Major reconfiguration of POS software outside the scope of changes required for the Omnivore API to function.
- Other services and activities not explicitly listed under Standard Services.
Limitation of Responsibility
Functionality of the Omnivore API often depends on the stability, latency, uptime, and performance of third party software and services. Olo cannot take responsibility for resolution of issues with these third party software and services, as they are outside of Olo's control. Olo will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide clear guidance and recommendations to relevant parties to assist in resolution of issues related to these third party software and services. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Merchant network connections, firewalls, antivirus, and security software
- Third-party POS provider APIs, data sources, and services
- Developer software, infrastructure, and services
- Standard Services
Response and Resolution
- For Severity 1 requests, Olo will take and continue to take the actions which will most expeditiously resolve the request.
- For Severity 2, Severity 3 and Severity 4 requests, Olo will work continuously during Support Business Hours to resolve the request.
- Limitation of Responsibility
Olo is often subject to scheduling, access, and/or timing requirements of other parties involved in a support case (Customers, Merchants, POS providers, etc.). In cases where other participating parties cannot facilitate these requirements for Omnivore to continue or complete its efforts, Omnivore will consider the timelines for response and resolution as paused until these requirements can be resolved.
Customer Support Service Level Standard
- Total Problems: The total number of support inquiries made by Customer during the reporting month.
- Percentage Problem Response: ((Total Problems – Total Problems failing Standard) / Total Problems) * 100 = (as calculated by rounding to the second decimal point). Note: This Calculation must be completed for each problem Severity Level.
- Request Response Time: The time set forth on a Customer Order Form in which Olo states it will provide a response to Customer’s service request.
- Support Fees: The fees paid by Customer to Olo specifically for support. Does not include Service Fees.
Customer Support Service Level Targets
Problems shall be confirmed as received by Olo 99% of the time each reporting month, in accordance with the Request Response Time associated with the problem Severity Level on the applicable Order Form.
Severity 1 and Severity 2 Issues
- Where Percentage Problem Response is greater than 99.00%, no Performance Credit will be due.
- Where Percentage Problem Response is equal to or less than 99.00%, Customer shall be eligible for a Performance Credit in the amount of 1% of the Support Fees (as calculated on a monthly basis for the reporting month) for each full 1% reduction in Percentage Problem Response.
Severity 3 and Severity 4 Issues
- Where Percentage Problem Response is greater than 90.00%, no Performance Credit will be due.
- Where Percentage Problem Response is equal to or less than 90.00%, Customer shall be eligible for a Performance Credit in the amount of .5% of the Support Fees (as calculated on a monthly basis for the reporting month) for each full 1% reduction in Percentage Problem Response.
Example Calculation (Using Severity 1 and 2)
- Total Problems during the reporting month equal 68.
- Total Problems failing the Standard of 99% equal 3.
- Percentage Problem Response is calculated as follows: ((68 – 3) / 68) * 100 = 95.59%
- The threshold of 99.00% less the Percentage Problem Response of 95.59% = 3.41%. The difference is greater than a 3% reduction but is less than a 4% reduction; therefore, Customer is eligible for 3% of the Support Fees as a Performance Credit.
- Customers must request Performance Credits in writing to [email protected] within 30 days of the reporting month for which the Customer is eligible for a Performance Credit.
- Severity 1 and Severity 2 Issues
System Availability Service Level
Incident: Any Omnivore services event causing degradation or unavailability of the Omnivore API.
- Minor Incident: Any Incident impacting a single Omnivore API service lasting 1 hour or less.
- Major Incident: Any Incident impacting multiple Omnivore API services, or any single Omnivore API service lasting longer than 1 hour.
- Maintenance Window: A period of time, scheduled in advance, where the Omnivore API is expected to be partially or completely unavailable.
- Incident: Any Omnivore services event causing degradation or unavailability of the Omnivore API.
System Status Page
- Olo will publish and regularly update a System Status Page at https://status.omnivore.io/.
- In the event of an Incident, Olo will post a case on the Status Page within 15 minutes of identification of an ongoing Incident.
- Olo will continuously update open Incident cases as new information becomes available.
- Olo will publish post-mortems for Major Incidents within 5 business days of resolution of the Incident.
- It is Customer's responsibility to monitor the System Status Page, sign up for email alerts through the System Status Page, and/or remain opted in for system status alerts.
- Olo may have Regular Maintenance Windows or Scheduled Maintenance Windows.
- Regular Maintenance Windows are recurring times when Olo may perform maintenance on the Omnivore API. The times for these windows are posted on the System Status Page. Customers are not notified of Regular Maintenance Windows.
- Scheduled Maintenance Windows are scheduled by Olo as needed to perform maintenance on the Omnivore API.
- Non-emergency maintenance will be posted to the System Status Page at least 7 calendar days in advance of the scheduled time.
- Emergency maintenance will be posted to the System Status Page with as much notice as is practicable, usually at least 12 hours in advance of the window.
System Availability Service Level Standard
- Actual Uptime: The total minutes in the reporting month that the Omnivore API was actually available to Merchants for normal use.
- Scheduled Downtime: The total minutes in the reporting month within Maintenance Windows.
- Scheduled Uptime: The total minutes in the reporting month less the total minutes represented by the Scheduled Downtime.
- Percentage Uptime: Calculated as (Actual Uptime / Scheduled Uptime) * 100 = (as calculated by rounding to the second decimal point)
- Service Fees: The fees paid by Customer to Olo for a specific service. Does not include Support Fees.
System Availability Service Level Targets
- The Omnivore API will be available for normal use 99.99% of the Scheduled Uptime.
- Where Percentage Uptime is greater than 99.99%, no Performance Credit will be due.
- Where Percentage Uptime is equal to or less than 99.99%, Customer is eligible for a Performance Credit in the amount of 10% of the Services Fees (as calculated on a monthly basis for the reporting month) for each full 1% reduction in Percentage Uptime.
- Assuming the reporting month is January 2019 (44,640 minutes).
- Assuming 3 total maintenance windows each 2 hours long, (equals Scheduled Downtime of 360 minutes).
- Scheduled Uptime equals 44,280 minutes (total minutes of 44,640 minutes less 360 minutes of Scheduled Downtime).
- Assuming Actual Uptime of 43,700 minutes. A Percentage Uptime is calculated as follows: (43,700 / 44,280) *100 = 98.69%.
- The threshold of 99.99% less the Percentage Uptime of 98.69% = 1.30%.
- The difference is greater than a 1% reduction but is less than a 2% reduction; therefore, Customer is eligible for 10% of the Services Fees as a Performance Credit.
- Customer must request Performance Credits in writing to [email protected] within 30 days of the reporting month for which Customer is eligible for a Performance Credit.